Use this page to view the shared documents for all groups in an organization. You can view all documents, or search for a specific document or group of documents.
To view an organization's documents:
- From All Groups, click Documents above the Available Groups heading or View All next to the Recent Documents heading. This takes you to the Documents page for all groups. The documents that are available here depend on the Sharing settings for the group and document. You may also wish to see the Group Administrator Overview for more information on configuration options.
Top of page: Breadcrumbs and Section Name. Find documents: Use this section to specify search options.
- Full Text Search: Text input box; the default is blank (all documents). Search for text that appears in the document title, document body, submitter's name.
Tip: To learn more about searching, see Using Search.
- Number of Documents: Number of documents to show for each group; the default is 10.
- Document Descriptions: Show document descriptions on this page, below the document title.
- Find Documents button: Activates the document search based on the selected criteria.
Groups: List of existing groups, in alphabetical order. A link is available to visit the group's home page. Under each group heading, all of its available documents are shown. The documents that are available here depend on the Sharing settings for the group and document. The list of documents can be sorted by all fields except Size and Action. The following information is provided for each document:
- Name: Document type icon, followed by file name and extension.
Tip: To quickly find out a document's description, place your cursor over the document name and read the rollover text.
- #: The revision number of the document. For example, 1 = first revision, 2 = second revision, and so on.
- Size: In KBytes or MBytes.
- State: The state of the document, such as Draft, Published, and so on.
- Submitter: Name of the person who uploaded the document.
- Date: Date the document was uploaded to the folder by the Submitter.
- Action - Details: Link to a page with the document download link and complete information about the document (Submission Date, Document Submitter, State, Description and Comments [if any]).
Note: If a folder exists but has no documents in it, the text, "No documents available", appears below the folder icon and name.