- Introduction to IFX v2.x - Audio Narrated presentations. Recorded at the 2010 Annual Meeting, April 2010. (Contained in Zip files -- note that the files are large and may take 15-20 minutes each to download.)
Instructions for accessing the narratives: download the Zip files, then extract them to a location on your system where you can view the files. To start a segment, double-click its PowerPoint file (there is one per segment) to open it, then select Slide Show/From the Beginning.
The "Introduction to IFX v2.x" presentation without the audio narrative can be accessed here.
- IFX Forum Membership Benefits (95 KB PowerPoint Presentation) -- overview/summary of the value of joining and participating in the IFX Forum as a member
- Presentation (323 KB PowerPoint Presentation) given by Mark Tiggas at the Global Concepts Cash Management Forum
- IFX and XML in Banking (262 KB Powerpoint Presentation) Presented by Mark Tiggas at the XML for Financial Services Conference.
- XML Usage in Financial Services (189KB) – Open Applications Group, San Francisco, presented by Mark Tiggas
- IFX 1.x Framework Presentation (24 KB zip) by Rich Urban, President of the IFX Forum, April 2004
The Final 2004 Report of the IST Harmonisation Team (ISTH) is available here. The IFX Forum is a founding member and facilitator of ISTH, and is an important contributor to its work. Representatives of IFX member companies collaborated with other ISTH participants in developing and issuing this document, and their involvement in ISTH continues.